Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Road Trip Bag

Since the grandkids will be taking road trips this summer, I wanted to make some little things to make their travel a bit easier.  So I made these little bags that tie around the headrest.  They are reversible.
I like the see-through vinyl front which makes it easier for the little ones to locate what they want.
And of course, I had to put some goodies inside.  This is a dry erase book made out of a pocket photo album.  I love these dry erase crayons.  They make bright colors and don't wipe off when touched by little fingers.  But they do erase easily with the cloth.  Everything fits inside the little pull-string bag.  More about these dry erase books here.
 Tickets and a ticket pouch to be used however Mommy and Daddy choose
 Sewing card
 Cheerios that can be strung on the pipe cleaner (or eaten in emergencies!)
 Marble maze
 Pipe cleaners

No comments:

Post a Comment