Monday, August 3, 2015

Road trip pencil pouches plus!

It's time for the grandkids to travel again this summer.  So Grandma put on her thinking cap and came up with this idea:  three-ring binders.  The first thing I made was pencil cases.  They are kind of oversized because I knew I would have lots of bits and pieces to put inside.


 Then I loaded the notebook with activites that fit each grandchild like patterns,
sudoku,
mazes,
 alphabet practice,
 color by number,
 fill-ins,
 mad libs,
 and hangman.

I put some of the sheets inside plastic sleeves so they could be used over and over.  The black felt works great for an eraser for the dry erase marker on the plastic sleeves.  








I love to do things with magnets for road trips and a Dollar Store cookie sheet works great for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment