Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Valentine Packages 2016

Last year I made the grandkids chair-back envelopes for Valentines Day (you can see them here) along with goodies to go inside.  One surprise for each day February 1-14. Of course, I want to send a refill of goodies for this year!  So here's what I came up with.
First, these 5x7 cards with tiny envelopes I folded.  I think they are about 1 1/2 inches x 2 inches. But what's inside?


Stitched together the kids' names on little hearts. 
I used the wax paper to stitch on, but then pulled it off.

Can you see the heart?  It's upside down...but it folds into an envelope...
 
 with a little "Knock Knock" joke book inside.



 Heart puzzles found here
Paper airplane found here
Valentine cootie catcher...I wrote little Valentine messages behind each flap
 No, they are not real matches...pretzels with red dipping chocolate tips
Valentine Tic Tac Toe found here




 Love these little origami boxes...
 with little origami heart dollar bills inside!
 Folding directions here
Art project making confetti heart
 All packaged up and ready to send!!  Yeah!








No comments:

Post a Comment