Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bargains and More Bargains

So I've been using lots of felt for projects lately.  Just purchased more of some colors you see here that I needed to replenish.  So Joann Fabrics has felt on sale for 50% off.  Regular $4.99 on sale for $2.50.  And I had a coupon for 20% off everything, even sale items.  So, if I figure right it cost $2 a yard.  But the pink on the bottom was a piece that was an inch short of a yard, so the clerk gave it to me for half price, which was really half of half price, or $1.25 plus 20% off.  I think that's $1 a yard.  Whoo hoo.  
May not look like much but this is my new fabric organizer.  Wish I would have taken a before picture.  This is a big improvement, believe me.  And I love just looking at some of my favorite fabrics.  Plus, ta da, I got the shelf 20% off at Sauder Outlet.

1 comment:

  1. love it! looks good- and you've inspired me to get my fabric more organized! :)

    ReplyDelete