Sunday, February 10, 2013

Watcha workin' on?

Several friends asked what I was working on this week.  So, here you go.
Some little girls need some doll baby diapers, so I mass produced them.  Well, sort of.  I made this many.  Actually I had to stop because I ran out of velcro, but I have since resupplied so I can make more.

And I've gotten on a hexie kick lately.  I love to do hand-sewing in the evenings, so this is just perfect for me.  I have a few ideas for these cuties, but it's fun to keep thinking how I might use them.  As you can see, the ones above are pretty small--1/2 inch on a side.  I'm using old material from my childhood neighbor lady for the tiny ones.  The ones below look huge next to them.  They are 1 1/2 inches on a side.  So far I'm just using red, cream and aqua for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment