Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sophie's Playhouse and Puppet Theater

I found the idea for this playhouse here.  I had so much fun making it.  Tension rods hold it up in the hallway.
Couldn't decide what to do on this side until I finally thought of making a flower pot.
It was a fun challenge to try to figure out these windows.  
Didn't have room for a regular mailbox so I just made a slide-through pocket.

Love these long-legged chickens.  I cut them out of some fabric and just stitched the legs on using the sewing machine.
I made a puppet theater on the other side but didn't take a picture of it for some reason. It can barely be seen through the front door here.  By using both pieces, Sophie has a house with a front and a back.  I love these glove animal puppets that I found at CP Toys.
Everything fits in this bag.

1 comment:

  1. We'll be using it tomorrow for sure!!! Will take pics!

    ReplyDelete